The uses and applications of IoT together with Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence are so wide that one cannot name a single domain that hasn’t got impacted by it. Since IoT is just an umbrella term referring to any device that can connect to and communicate with the Internet, it could theoretically cover just about any physical domain. Syslogyx has the expertise to turn any Thing/Object into a Smart one. We have developed a wide range of IoT products across various domains that has transformed the way people work.
Network-connected devices exchange information and initiate actions
Devices communicate among themselves by sending and receiving useful information
Allows seeing the real time data and taking actions
Devices can be controlled and managed from a remote operations center
Making your dumb appliances talk to you!!!
Syslogyx has the expertise to turn a traditional, conventional factory into a smart, connected and intelligent one with Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence incorporated in it which helps to improve quality, safety, productivity in an industry. Syslogyx has delivered customized IIoT solutions that can automate, manage and co-ordinate many things and increase the efficiency of any manufacturing company by enabling predictive maintenance, real-time monitoring, power management, resource management, inventory management, fleet tracking etc
Our IIoT solution enables visibility in manufacturing to the point where each unit of production can be seen at each step in the production process making it highly responsive and organized
- Directly Talks to ERP Software : thus, no manual data entry required
- Effective management of manufacturing : by giving real time production data
- Smarter work : since everything is connected
- Visibility in each step in manufacturing process : by giving consistent oversight through app interface (HMI)
- Efficient, productive and smarter factories and plants than their non-connected counterparts : by merging physical and digital worlds
- Machines predict maintenance time: which in turn increases machine lifetime and uptime
- Smart tracking of raw materials : by adding RFIDs and QR codes in them
Turning a conventional industrial production to connected,
intelligent manufacturing through smart factory.
Challenges Addressed, Efficiency Increased
An IIoT empowered factory where all the challenges and loopholes in the manufacturing process are addressed and thereby the overall efficiency is increased
Ideas Transformed into Reality
To take the advantage of the efficiency and new business
opportunities enabled by IoT/IIoT, go ‘Smart’.