Senior Java Developer
Syslogyx Technologies is a technology company in Nagpur, India. We deliver outsourced product design, R&D services and solutions to defense R&D labs, mining sector, and production industries in India. We provide solutions through our core practices of IoT, IIoT, product design services, design & engineering, and software development services.
The company has a multi-skilled team of engineers & designers. They innovate using their wide range of experience in Industrial Automation, System Integration, IoT, Embedded Systems and software programming. We are located at Nagpur, Maharashtra.
Qualification: BE Computer Engineering /Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering /MCA
Experience: 3 to 8 years
- Proficient in Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JUnit Testing.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Working experience in Development of REST API.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code.
- Familiarity with Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience of Participating in walkthroughs of testing procedures related to the infotainment system.
- Positive attitude towards accomplishing assigned work with value-addition.
- Focused and analytical problem-solving approach.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes.
- Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations for the customer.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure delivery quality.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
Job location: Nagpur
Job Type: Permanent – Full time
CTC: Last drawn (Negotiable)
Notice period of the applicant should be: One month or less.
If you share our vision and would like to be part of our journey then come and join us. Submit your resume online or write to us at email@example.com